Health and Safety
General Statement of Policy
It is the policy of Code 9 Security Ltd (“the Company”) to foster a positive health and safety culture throughout the Company because we believe that high standards of health and safety are a moral and commercial pre-requisite.
The Company is committed to:
- providing proper control of the health and safety risks that may arise especially those that could affect our employees, our clients and members of the public.
- working to prevent accidents and work related ill health.
- providing suitable equipment and ensuring that it is maintained properly
- providing safe and healthy working conditions for all employees, and
- providing all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed for our employees
- ensuing that all employees are competent to do their tasks,
- providing continuous training to ensure all employees are aware of current standards
- ensuring the safety of our clients, their employees, customers and stakeholders and the public at all times
- reviewing and revising this policy annually
Our stated aims and objectives for the year 2017 are:
- To ensure that our health and safety arrangements, practices and control measures are effective in mitigating and controlling the risks associated with our work.
- To maintain our health and safety track record, improving on employee consultation into the health and safety management processes.
- Implementation, maintenance and review
The Managing Director, accepts overall responsibility for all Health and Safety within the Business and is responsible for all policy implementation.