Working with us
At Code 9 Security, we value our people and their individual contribution to protecting our clients, their business and their interests. We take great pride in our officers, and our officers take great pride in their role. This adds real value to what we do as a business.
If you are a security professional, are leaving the armed forces, police or other uniformed service then we would really like to hear from you. We have a number of roles for experienced personnel, both on frontline operations and strategic management.
That doesn't mean that you cannot apply if you have not got a security, military or uniformed service background. We welcome new applications from new entrants to the industry, apprentices and those looking for a change of career. There are a lot of opportunities for you too. We have roles in intelligence, logistics, operational support, business administration, accounting and finance. Plus, if you want to work in operations, you can train with us to join our frontline team too.
There are lots of reasons why a career at Code 9 Security would benefit you. We offer competitive rates of pay (and have made a commitment to be a Living Wage Employer); we provide a comprehensive employee perks programme; you are given continuing training and professional development opportunities; scope for career progression; and a lot more besides.
We are looking for talented professionals to join our team. Are you ready for a new career?
We are recruiting for a dedicated security officer to join our team, taking responsibility for safeguarding our client and their premises overnight in Bracknell. This prestigious assignment will require the successful candidates to commit to a four-on four-off shift rotation.
Remuneration is expected to be between £27,300 and £28,860 per annum.
Sorry, this vacancy has been filled subject to successful screening and vetting. If you would like to be notified of similar opportunities, please send your CV and covering letter to 'email@example.com'.
2018 is going to be an exciting year for Code 9 Security, and we are creating new roles within our business for driven and motivated professionals. We have positions in a number of different areas, including frontline operations, communications and administrative support.
As a security officer at Code 9 Security, you will be expected to protect our clients and their businesses on the frontline. You will have excellent etiquette, be of immaculate presentation, and be able to manage a varied workload with confidence.
Remuneration starts at £8.75 per hour
- Applicants must have a valid frontline SIA licence.
- Applicants will be required to pass the security officer selection process. Full details will be provided on application.
As a tactical patrol officer with Code 9 Security, you will be working on the frontline providing dynamic and responsive duties for our clients. You will train as a multi-skilled officer so that you can respond to and manage situations confidently and professionally.
Remuneration starts at £9.25 per hour
- Applicants must have a valid frontline SIA licence, and minimum two year experience.
- Applicants must be at least 25 years old, with a full UK driving licence (max. 3 penalty points)
- Applicants will be required to pass the tactical patrol officer selection process. Full details will be provided on application.
As a business and administration apprentice, you will be working behind the scenes in a control room or briefing suite. You will be required to assist your mentors and colleagues with a wide variety of administrative and management functions.
Remuneration starts at £4.50 per hour
- Applicants should be aged between 18 and 24.
- Applicants should have at 5 GCSEs between A* - C.
- This is a Level 2 Apprenticeship programme, progressing to Level 3 on completion.
As a venue concierge at Code 9 Security, you will provide a hospitality focussed security service to our clients and their customers. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be of immaculate presentation and be able to deescalate situations with confidence.
Remuneration starts at £10.80 per hour
- Applicants must have a valid frontline SIA licence (door supervision).
- Applicants must be able to regularly support weekend assignments.
- Applicants will be required to pass the door supervisor selection process. Full details will be provided on application.
This specialist role is designed to assist our clients manage their fire risk and vulnerability. Working alongside our tactical patrol officers, fire officers will undertake proactive fire risk management duties as well as lead our fire incident response plan.
Remuneration starts at £13.60 per hour, depending on experience
- Applicants must be competent and qualified to deliver fire safety advice.
- Applicants will be required to pass the fire officer selection process. Full details will be provided on application.